Wednesday 28 November 2007

silent sparrow - paon (peacock lolita)

I usually wrack my brain trying to think of something insightful to say about the items I blog, but sometimes you just have to let the picture speak for itself.

13 pieces, including the gorgeous wings, 550L. Fly to silent sparrow and see this and the first bird lolita, Piaf (less showy but equally lovely).

And yes, I am *still* wearing the Nancy hair by TRUTH. It's been glued to my av's head almost nonstop since he released it.
Wearing: boots - NAU Combat Boots, The Abyss, tights - torn fishnets, ~broken~, skin - Chai skins Brisque Cream freckle (group gift), eyes - Sin Skins, lashes - Deviant Kitties, pose - from Fae Fantasy set, Long Awkward Pose

2 comments:

hyasynth tiramisu said...

aww thank you! you look absolutely adorable. There is one more birdie coming up.

melanieann said...

Hi Morrigan & Vivi -- you've been tagged. :D