Monday 15 October 2007

And I thought Etch'd just made tattoos...


The Drifter coat by Etch'd is something I would love to buy in the real world, even if I had to eat ramen for a month to afford it. The texture detail is a bit hard to see in the picture, but amazing inworld, and the prim attachments didn't need any adjustments on my av (always a treat). Everything I've bought from Etch'd has shown a wonderful attention to detail and this coat just plain rocks. I may end up wearing it with a bikini next summer, that's how much I love it. Happily it's fall, so I'm spared from making such a serious fashion faux pas and can layer to my heart's content instead. I'm not a huge fan of turtlenecks, so I chose to wear the shirtless version of the coat (I'm so glad the designer included both options in the box, and wish that was more common) with an undershirt and vest. The colors in the undershirt led to my favorite leather pants, and the pants led to my favorite boots. I love it when an outfit just kind of falls together after you pick the first piece.
what I'm wearing: skin - Vogue Summer 3 Light Freckled (champagne), hair - Neoki Darling Black, ElecTro Kitty, ears/tail - Jungle Voodoo, Drifter Black Neko - Etch'd, Isabeaux leather pants - Launa Fauna, Wrapped Vest - Refuge, Gothic sheer shirt (zombie II) - ~broken~, Old Laceup Boots - Shiny Things, dog tags - SiniStyle, piercings - Calla Piercing set 2

No comments: